The Website uses its own and third party cookies.
Cookie files (hereinafter, “Cookies”) are physical information files that are stored on the User’s computer and associated with the same, and allow information relating to the User’s browsing and use of the website to be gathered and retrieved.
What do cookies do
Cookies are used on the website to (i) help make the User’s browsing on the website faster and smoother and more customised; (ii) help and improve the User’s access to certain content as well as their use of the services that COMPAÑÍA DEL TRANVÍA DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A.U. places at their disposal via the website; and (iii) analyse the User’s activities on the website in order to improve it and adapt it to the User’s needs.
Types of cookies
The Website uses its own cookies (they are sent to the User’s terminal from a terminal or domain managed by COMPAÑÍA DEL TRANVÍA DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A.U., and from which it provides its services) and third party cookies (they are sent to the User’s terminal from a terminal or domain managed by an entity other than COMPAÑÍA DEL TRANVÍA DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A.U.) and include the following types:
- Technical cookies: Cookies allowing the User to browse the website and use the different options and services offered by COMPAÑÍA DEL TRANVÍA DE SAN SEBASTIÁN, S.A.U. via the Website.
- Customized cookies: Cookies allowing the User to access the Website and the services offered with certain general predefined characteristics based on a series of user terminal criteria (i.e. language).
- Analytical cookies: Cookies allowing those in charge of the same to monitor and analyse users’ behaviour on the website in order to measure activity on the same with an aim to making improvements on the website.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies allowing management of the advertising space included in the website based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies enabling the management of advertising space included in the website by developing a specific User profile based on browsing data.
Cookies used on the Website
Below is a list of the Cookies used on the Website:
It is used to remember the language selected on the web or desktop.
It is used to remember the language selected on the mobile website.
It is used to store the user’s favourite stops on the mobile website.
For managing user login in private areas and forum.
Third party cookies
Names: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
The purpose of these cookies is to establish a connection with the Google.com service whose privacy terms and conditions can be found at https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
Names: ACTIVITY, APISID, CLAD, HSID,LOGIN_INFO, NID, PREF, S, SID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, demographics, dkv, s_gl, wid
Occasionally, YouTube videos place cookies on the user’s computer. The purpose of these cookies is to:
- Access the user’s preferences in youtube.com
- Security: to authenticate users on the youtube.com network
- To offer customized services and processes
- For analysis and advertising purposes.
For further information, consult Google’s cookie types web page https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types//p>
Names: _gads, _utmb, LeidoCookie, _utmc, _utmz, lv, fbss_102940906524080, PHPSESSID
These cookies allow you to store location as a favourite, to remember the last sites you visited on our website, anonymous analysis and other strictly necessary reasons for the proper working of the site.
The website can be accessed without the need to enable the cookie feature. Notwithstanding the aforesaid, the User is warned that if they reject or remove cookies, access to certain content and the use of certain services placed at the User’s disposal through the Website may not be fully functional.
For further information on configuring your browser:
For further information on cookies: http://www.aboutcookies.org