INFORMATION LURRALDEBUS CARDS
No new Lurraldebus cards will be issued, but they can still be used for the Dbus and all other means of transport in the integrated transit system. Effective 4 March, the Lurraldebus card will have all the same characteristics and features as the Mugi card.
LURRALDEBUS CARDS VALID EFFECTIVE 4 MARCH
- Standard Lurraldebus card
- Reduced-price Lurraldebus cards
- Lurraldebus youth card (GAZTEAK): ages 6-25
- Lurraldebus discount travel card (SOZIALA)
- Lurraldebus senior card (ADINEKOAK) for over 65s
- Lurraldebus card for disabled persons (EZINDUAK) with 65% disability or greater or mobility scale 7 or greater
Transfers are free between Dbus routes included in the transfer table, provided that no more than 45 minutes lapse between the validation time of the first and second buses. The transfer table is available on bus stop shelters and online at the Dbus website, www.dbus.eus
For transfers between different operators (for example, Dbus and Lurraldebus ) the price of the combined trip will be the more expensive fare plus 25% of the lower fare. The calculation will be made after the final transfer
Transfers are considered a single trip. Therefore the trip counter will count only 1 trip.